Would you like a concise explanation of where the Church stands on some of today's most important, non-negotiable moral issues?
In this presentation, Tim Staples clearly explains:
* Why the Church teaches as it does about some of these issues;
* Why the Church's teachings are binding on all Catholics;
* Why these issues are "black-and-white" and unchangeable;
* Why it's a serious sin to vote contrary to the moral teaching of the Church on these issues;
* Why these issues trump others—even important ones—when it comes to voting.
This talk is sure to bring you up to speed on Church teaching about crucial political and moral issues.